[program-l] Re: wierd request for nvda/jaws

  • From: Rick USA <richardrthomas48@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 07:09:26 -0500

Hi Dante:

Perhaps there is always room for improvement but over the past 20 plus years I have found Microsoft is usually the best when it comes to large platform accessibility.

Of course that doesn’t count a couple of belly flops along the way and with development across many departments and regions with many folks having their own knowledge and priorities, especially the open source community, it requires a real dedication to something from the top all the way through the leadership chain of command to keep thousands and thousands of forces in step or they will get sloppy as physics(and human nature) would dictate.

By the way, I have seen other MS folks on list from time to time.

If I am missing regular visits from folks at Apple, IBM, RedHat, Intel, Dell, or anyone else I apologize – else not so much.

Leadership starts at the top and authority flows down hill while information flows up hill.

That is why it is so important to have someone like you keeping the lines of communications open and allowing information to get up to where necessary.

Thanks for all your efforts:

Richard R. Thomas (Rick USA)

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq