[program-l] Re: vb: shaky editor

  • From: "Che" <che@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:54:49 -0500

 I don't think so.  Here is the way it is presented in the tutorial:

Add the following
to the form's Load handler:
_dev = New Device
_dev.SetCooperativeLevel(Me.Handle, CooperativeLevel.Priority)

 This comes after _dev has been declared.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Long" <Mark.Long@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>