[program-l] vb: purchase advice for .net 2003

  • From: "Che" <che@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:08:30 -0500

Well, looks like I messed up trying to learn visual basic .net with the 2005 version. I was hoping to learn the new stuff so I wouldn't have to unlearn the old, but I'm running into too many problems, especially with online documentation and tutorials.
So I'm gonna buy .net 2003 but I want to make sure I get the right flavor. I have found vb .net 2003 on amazon for ninety bucks. This is the standard version. Does this sound like the thing to get for a budding vb programmer?
Thanks for any advice.
Che