[program-l] Re: using jaws 14 on windows 8 virtual machine

  • From: Rodney Haynie <RodneyH@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:14:34 +0000

Ok, this is the way I use remote computers every day. In fact right now as I
type this. I use both virtual and physical computers.

I use windows remote desktop to log into the box. Then I start JAWS. If JAWS is
already running once I log into the box, I usually kill JAWS, and restart it,
because I find my session goes much better when I do.
I start JAWS from the Run dialog and typing JAWS13 or JAWS14, etc.

I was pretty sure the server had to allow remote logins for you to log into the
computer remotely, but if I am incorrect on this matter, then please excuse me.

I remote into at least 2 different computers each day.

Thanks.
-Rodney