[program-l] Re: using jaws 14 on windows 8 virtual machine

  • From: Rodney Haynie <RodneyH@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:38:16 +0000

Yup, the VM is treated just like any other remote computer. So you need Remote
Desktop enabled/authorized for your JAWS serial number. So the concept will be
almost like you are sitting in front of the actual machine, once you remote
into the box.

You have to enable remote logins on the Windows server.