[program-l] Re: using jaws 14 on windows 8 virtual machine

  • From: Chamandeep Grover <cmusic789@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:09:45 +0000

hi,

The login access permissions etc are all configured. I could
technically use my login to access the vm through remote desktop now,
but without jaws. In fact i did it the other day and i was able to
hear narrator.
So if i ask them to install jaws as normal and have it start-up
automatically on my individual login. That is all i should need to do?