[program-l] oracle and blind programmer

  • From: "Justin Daubenmire" <justind@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:01:41 -0400

Hi.

I'm new to the list but have been programming in .net for the past 2 years using sql server 2000. I'm a blind developer and have been asked to use oracle now. I have tried toad and it is not very accessible to my screen reader JFW version 6. Is there any programmer on list that knows of some accessible tools to interact with the oracle db to create tables, stored procedures/packages, execute sql commands, see results, etc.

Thanks if you can help!

Justin