[program-l] Re: microsoft certifications

  • From: "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:43:39 -0500

hi,

you obviously haven't taken certs because you would know absolutely no software can be installed, only extra time and a reader/scribe are the accommodations, and the exam is a simulated environment and there is no way you would even have enough time to take the exam with using jaws as it doesn't work inside the testing software and you would have to use jaws cursor so much that the alotted time would expire about half way through the exam.
let us know if you were allowed to install jaws.
Bryan Schulz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy B." <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>