[program-l] Re: Off Topic: Office furniture

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 13:44:04 +0000

Hi JC,
If I have head phones on, and my head leans too far forward, I feel the head
phones shift. That tells me to pick up my head. Sometimes when I start to
concentrate on what I'm doing, I hunch over without realizing that I'm doing
it. People have told me that they thought I was sleeping. In stead of facing
the screen, I tilt my head to the right and look to the left. I do this without
thinking about what I'm doing.

Thanks.

Jim