[program-l] Re: Off Topic: Office furniture

  • From: <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 08:34:10 +0000

Hi Jim.

I've found myself doing the same when I use wired headphones, even if there's
loads of slack wire.
I've convinced my employer that a good quality set of wireless headphones is a
much better solution in terms of trailing wires and comfort. They also tend to
last a lot longer.

I recently had to get a new pare, after two years my old set gave up the ghost.
As part of the business justification I had to do, again, I worked out that in
the 7 and a half years I've worked for the company I've warn headphones for
over 13500 hours.

HTH.
Nick.