[program-l] Re: JAWS remote access

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 13:59:56 -0400

You're probably not going over the jaws protocol then. If you're clipping,
that's because you're actually downloading the audio ...
Make sure that you have jaws running locally, then you login remotely to the
server. When you do so, via RDP, that jaws should come
up talking extremely efficiently, at native speeds since all it's doing is
sending text back to the client.

Take care,
Sina