[program-l] Re: JAWS remote access

  • From: "J. R. Westmoreland" <jr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:22:39 -0600

I used Cisco VPN at PacifiCorp. I didn't use the Jaws remote functionality
since it required installation of a copy of jaws on the server which they
didn't want to do.

I had no issues with the Cisco VPN solution. I tested the remote and it did
work fine.

I don't recall all the details since it was coming up on four years ago.

J. R.