[pradjs] Playlists

  • From: Graham Barry <lepue22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:18:49 -0700 (PDT)

Is anyone else having issues with the auto-complete function when entering
their playlists at the station?  It's nice when you don't have to finish typing
a long album title, but it makes it sooooooooo slow when you're trying to
type!  It takes so long to compile the list of matches that it takes like
f.....i.....v.....e..... seconds for each character you type to show up - so
long for me that i just give up trying to do a playlist after about 10 track
listings (because i'm actually up to playing my 25th song or so by then).

Plus, half the time, the stuff that comes up from the auto-complete lists are
misspelled.

Anyway, if other people are having this problem, is it easy enough to disable
that?

Thanks!

-Graham