[pradjs] God-Dang Pig Fever!

  • From: Roy Smallwood <5methoxy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:34:50 -0700

Hey -

I know this is impossibly late notice, but I'm real damn sick and cannot do
my show today from 2-4.  Gotta go in to see the doctor onaccounta I got all
them swine flu symptoms.
BFD, I say.  If this is what all the hoopla's about, I say America is full
of giant pussies.

Anyway, I reckon any disease that does not interfere with my ability to
watch the Philadelphia Phillies* crush* all comers from New York and the
vapid bunghole of Los Angeles - marching inevitably toward their *SECOND
CONSECUTIVE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP* - well, that there is a cool-ass
disease.

Plus people do stuff for me now.  I wonder if there is some way to keep this
swine thingy around for a spell.
Hmm....

BQB, A-A

ps - Your team sucks, loser.