[powerdot] Re: \onslide control in \twocolumn

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:06:00 +0200

Just to make sure that I got it right. Everytime I
want to put an item in a slide shown before, I should
use \displayall right before the item. Am I right?

No, only when things that you expect to show up, don't show up on time. It shouldn't happen too often. But itemize (and friends) don't stop hiding material at \end{itemize} because another \begin{itemize} might follow. That's how it was constructed once but obviously another solution for such cases should be found. The trouble is, there are so many cases and when building this part, I obviously missed some that you guys find now when using it.

-Hendri.