[powerdot] Re: powerdot Digest V2 #90

  • From: Marvin <delphet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:38:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Hendri.

Sun, 18 Jun 2006 Volume: 02  Issue: 090

In This Issue:
  [powerdot] \onslide control in \twocolumn
  [powerdot] Re: \onslide control in \twocolumn

Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:00:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marvin
Subject: [powerdot] \onslide control in \twocolumn

It works. Thank you so much, Hendri.

Just to make sure that I got it right. Everytime I
want to put an item in a slide shown before, I should
use \displayall right before the item. Am I right?

http://mail.yahoo.com

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:06:00 +0200
From: "Hendri Adriaens"
Subject: [powerdot] Re: \onslide control in \twocolumn

> Just to make sure that I got it right. Everytime I
> want to put an item in a slide shown before, I should
> use \displayall right before the item. Am I right?

No, only when things that you expect to show up, don't show up on
time. It shouldn't happen too often. But itemize (and friends) don't
stop hiding material at \end{itemize} because another \begin{itemize}
might follow. That's how it was constructed once but obviously another
solution for such cases should be found. The trouble is, there are so
many cases and when building this part, I obviously missed some that
you guys find now when using it.

-Hendri.

End of powerdot Digest V2 #90

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ?06 - Go with the leader. Start your league
today!