[powerdot] Re: \onslide control in \twocolumn

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 21:30:10 +0200

Hi,

Can anybody be kind to give me some hint in this problem? I tried to adjust
the order of items in the two columns in a way that the picture in the right
column shows up from the first slide and items in the left column appear one
by one. The lyx-converted LaTeX code is llisted below. However, in the
generated file the picture shows up after all items in the left column are
displayed. It seems to me that \onslide has no effect at all in this case.
Does any body have any suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Please search the mailinglist for something called \displayall (if i remember correctly). This is a known problem that certainly needs to be looked at first as soon as there is time. Sorry for the trouble for now. It's still voluntary work...

-Hendri.