[powerdot] Re: movie in presentation does not work with TeXLive 2011

  • From: Patrice MÉGRET <Patrice.MEGRET@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:47:35 +0000

Dear Yogeshwarsing,

I have tested your ps file and I can open. I have just trouble with page 46
(slide 22) and page 50 (slide 24-) because I don't have the files flux.avi and
whirl.avi that should be localized in subdirectory  figures/....
I take two other avi files and renamed them flux.avi and whirl.avi, put them in
a subdirectory figures and then I can open your complete ps file with GS9.05
(option Safer off) and convert it to pdf.

Bets regards,

Patrice