[powerdot] Re: movie in presentation does not work with TeXLive 2011

  • From: Hamid Kachkachi <hamid.kachkachi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:29:34 +0100

Hello,
I should be much thankful to you if you could remove me from this list.

Best regards,
H.K.

On 02/23/2012 02:14 PM, Yogeshwarsing Calleecharan wrote:
Dear Patrice,
Thank you for your patience and testing. I will install GSVIEW 5.0 in the coming few days and possibly update to Ghostscript 9.05 as well.

You mentioned to save the GSVIEW settings. In GSVIEW 4.9 when I disabled the check to Safer option, GSVIEW seems to remember this change. Is there any additional thing that I need to do?

Merci encore une fois pour votre persévérance.

Best Regards,
Yogeshwarsing

On 2/23/2012 12:56 PM, Patrice MÉGRET wrote:
Dear Yogeshwarsing,

Your ps file defense.ps is correctly opened with GhostView5.0 (which uses GS9.04 or GS9.05: I have tested both) but always with Safer unchecked in the Options menu. Don't forget to save the new GV settings.

GS is used by GhostView to display the file.
To produce the pdf, I use 'File -> Convert' from Ghostview but this is equivalent to ps2pdf.

Best regards,

Patrice