[powerdot] Re: movie in presentation does not work with TeXLive 2011

  • From: Patrice MÉGRET <Patrice.MEGRET@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:56:30 +0000

Dear Yogeshwarsing,

Your ps file defense.ps is correctly opened with GhostView5.0 (which uses
GS9.04 or GS9.05: I have tested both) but always with Safer unchecked in the
Options menu. Don't forget to save the new GV settings.

GS is used by GhostView to display the file.
To produce the pdf, I use 'File -> Convert' from Ghostview but this is
equivalent to ps2pdf.

Best regards,

Patrice