[powerdot] Re: Wrong position of \rput

  • From: Valérie Meille <vme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 18:40:01 +0100

Thanks to your messages, I think I have understood a little bit how to
use \rput. Here is my summary:

While building a slide, the only moment where we are sure of the cursor
position is at the beginning, just after the \begin{slide}{title}. So,
the \rput commands must be used at this moment with the appropriate
position parameters, avoiding the use of \(h|v)space.
As the \rput is placed at the beginning of the slide, one has to play
with \onslide to deal with the apparition order of the elements.

Here is my example:
\begin{slide}{Example with figure}

\onslide{4}{
\rput[br](0.74\slidewidth,-0.72\slideheight){\includegraphics[height=0.35\slideheight]{Fig.eps}}
}

\onslide{1-}{
\begin{itemize}
   \item 1
      \pause
   \item 2
      \pause
   \item 3
\end{itemize}
}

\end{slide}

Thanks to you all and have a nice end of year!

--
Valérie Meille