[phpa] Re: Donations and Re: Re: A testimony you can use if you want!

  • From: "Steve Brown" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 14:59:16 -0800

We're only a company in the legal sense of the word. In the financial sense
we're very much three guys who get to shell out of their pockets most months
to meet the extra bandwidth charges. Our server costs around 400 quid a
month ( 5 grand a year ) at present ;) But, we are now starting to get to a
position where its meeting those costs and we recognise that if it wasnt for
software such as Nicks, we'd be needing a new server round about now to keep
up - so its worth some kind of donation...

We use IBill for our payment provider, but I'm not too sure I would
recommend them too well at the moment either.... Perhaps some kind of online
wishlist would be a good idea!

Steve.