[phpa] Re: Donations and Re: Re: A testimony you can use if you want!

  • From: Peter Bowyer <reywob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 08:03:05 +0000

At 05:42 PM 3/2/02 -0600, Luc I . Suryo wrote:
>with amazon you build you whishlist of book, video, dvd and one can but it
>for you...

The problem I had with a wishlist was actually finding stuff I wanted -
once I had 3-4 books off it I'd had all I wanted.

I now try (!) and get people to make donations via swreg.org -
unfortunately for new accounts they've just introduced a monthly fee of $20
(I'm OK - old accounts could keep no monthly fee!) but you could ask if
they'd wave it.  I have only praise for their service... and the
transaction fees are less than PayPal.

Regards,
Peter.

--
Has this helped you?  If so, please make a donation :-)
<https://www.swreg.org/cgi-bin/b.cgi?s=2537&p=2537dona&v=0&d=0&q=15>