[phpa] Re: Donations and Re: Re: A testimony you can use if you want!

  • From: xing li <xing@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 13:32:05 -0800

I would stay away from Amazon's donation service which I consider the
greatest hidden scam in the world. They charge an extremely high % for
donations and their record keeping system is best considered as garbage
since you have absolutely no idea who donated money to you. The only
information they list is a transaction number and pretty much useless.

c2it.com (from citibank) is getting a lot of attention since any
transaction within the US is completly free and all their US account are
federally insured since they are a real bank but unfortunately Nick is
in UK. =)