[phpa] Re: About registration and Re: Re: PHPA 1.2 Released

  • From: "Paul - Zenith Tech Inc" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:38:04 -0000

> This might fall foul of people with multiple network adaptors, or
> environments where the IP changes, eg dialup (I run a website on an ADSL
> connection which changes IP occasionally...)

Just a suggestion :)

It would only need to check the existence of one IP address..
Hmm.. that wouldn't work very well because some smart person would put their
IP as 127.0.0.1 :)

Nick - Perhaps you could make a version which isn't downloadable but you
give out to hosting companies, and doesn't require a license per domain?