[photodesk] Re: Photodesk freezes the machine on loading

  • From: Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 16:22:26 +0100

Dear all, especially Bernard and Andrew,

I found some subsequent information that could be meaningful, at least to
anyone who has considerable more knowledge than me.

As said, !PhotoDesk loads without any problem, after running !Printers
first. However, when I try to choose a different printer after loading
!PhotoDesk, an error box pops up, saying:

       Internal error: abort on instruction fetch
       at &21DF2DFE in "squished.SupportPS"
       (&80000001) @2775

I will certainly stick to Bernards solution of commenting out a line in the
!Run file, as long as !PhotoDesk seemingly corrupts !Printers, although
!Printers allows !PhotoDesk to load - if anyone is still following.

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers