[phoenix-project] Re: Fw: Re: contribution to development of phoenix

  • From: Georges Khaznadar <georges.khaznadar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 09:17:07 +0000

Hello Shashidharan,

The wiki currently in use to maintain the service
http://scideralle-hosting.citic74.net/uici/index.php is based on
mediawiki's engine. Basically, this engine provides no RSS feed, but it
allows you to subscribe to a wiki's page: whenever this page is modified,
you should receive an e-mail.

To enable this tracking feature, you need to be subscribed to the wiki. I
shall send you privately your credentials.

Best regards,                   Georges.