[phoenix-project] Re: Fw: Re: contribution to development of phoenix

  • From: Shashidharan Nair <ck.shashidharan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:49:38 +0530

Hello Georges, Hello David,

Thank you for inviting me to be part of your teaching experiences. I would
love to read the contributions of the students. I have read the page using
Google translate.They are good.  It will be helpful  if future updates are
marked date-wise.  If possible, the links may be mailed to this list when
new pages are added to this wiki. As soon as my students' work is mature
enough, I will ask them to get it ready to upload here if you could. Thanks
for the offer.

I do not know how practical my next option is, but will it be possible to
add an RSS feed to the site? The feed reader will keep constantly reminding
us to stay in touch even when work pressure distracts us. :-)
regards
shashidharan