Re: [PCWorks] need help with my computer

  • From: james@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:16:23 -0600

With so many problems listed, the only option I would recommend is to
completely backup your hard drive, and do a full reinstall of your
operating system, allowing it to reformat your hard drive. I wouldn't
recommend anything else, as this would be a quick solution to your
problems.

-James R. Henry, Owner
Morro Rock Computer
www.DuoBiz.com