Re: [PCWorks] need help with compacting

  • From: "Ann Parker" <ann7parker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:47:41 -0500

I use Windows XP and Outlook Express.  Thanks for responding, Clint.
Obviously I hit something I shouldn't have and deleted my emails without
knowing it.  So, when I compact a folder, it stays where it is and it isn't
put in a separate folder with other compacted folders.  Right.  This
happened about a week ago and my lost emails have not appeared yet, so I
guess it was a mistake caused by me.  Thanks again.  Ann Parker