[PCWorks] need help with compacting

  • From: "Ann Parker" <ann7parker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:20:10 -0500

You all may have received the message below, but I am not sure so I am
sending it this way.  It seems that maybe the pcworks list has changed
addresses since I last tried it, and I sent my email below to the old
address.  Clint, let me know if you get this.  Thanks, Ann
<<<<<<Hi, As I was leaving my computer this morning, a message saying that I
could save a lot of space if I let the computer compact the things I have
saved. I clicked on ok, and left my computer.

At that time, I had about 15 emails that I had not opened.  Later, when I
opened my Inbox, all of those 15 were gone.  Have I lost them forever, or
are the compacted things hidden somewhere?  Thanks in advance.

Ann Parker  (81-year-old grandmother who has been a member of your list for
several years, but haven't asked you for any help recently as a few weeks
ago I woke up completely blind in my right eye.  Thus I can't use the
computer as much now as I once could.  However, I am seeing three eye
doctors and hoping that one will have a solution to my eye
problem.)>>>>>>>>>>>