Re: [PCWorks] nCleaner

  • From: Hugh Vandervoort <hughv2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:35:12 -0400

If you install TB, you'll see that it imports all your email, your
contacts and your settings, so correct the damage
Ncleaner did first.
TB looks  a lot like OE, so there'll be no surprises. Be sure to turn on
the junk filter. (Tools/Account Settings).
Voila! Near zero SPAM, free software, no hassle.