Re: [PCWorks] nCleaner

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 08:09:40 -0500

Huh?  I use OE6 too and it always has a Server tab.  Are you
sure you looked where I said to look?

That would solve the problem to an extent because (if you saw
any differences) you'd know what to change back after running
it.  But as to how to **change** the config of nCleaner, then
yes, you'd have to ask that of someone that used it, or ask the
vendor if that area is not user-changeable.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://www.OrpheusComputing.com