Re: [PCWorks] nCleaner

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:28:02 -0500

Go to your OE's Tools > Accounts, then chose the email address
and check the SMTP settings under the "Server" tab.  See if
they're what they were before.  SMTP is what controls the
outgoing email.  Might also should check the other tabs because
they are other things in there that control outgoing mail.

These types of "cleaners" always manage to mess something up.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://www.OrpheusComputing.com