Re: [PCWorks] What's The Big Hurry (Rant)?

  • From: Hugh Vandervoort <hughva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 05:04:23 -0400

I'm not so sure about "extorted" as there's no money involved.
As the web involves, apps are becoming more web-centric and security
has become even more critical. No one ever anticipated today's web
when Netscape ruled the web, and modern computers are so  much more
capable it would be a sin if browsers hadn't evolved along with them.
The new (Free) browsers are most definitely a good thing and a sign of
a healthy internet.
That said, you guys are probably now eager to download FF 4.0, which
just came out. :)

--
Got Backup?