Re: [PCWorks] What's The Big Hurry (Rant)?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 00:55:01 -0500

I HATE being extorted into upgrading as well.  But sites have
been like that for years now.  It's like they all are in some
kind of "upgrade conspiracy".  What the hell business is it of
them (websites) as to what browser people want to use?  If they
knew what they were doing, their websites would work in ANY
browser!  And, that is NOT hard to do, in fact, it's easier to
leave them as they were with older browsers (which of courses
work FINE with new browsers), than loading websites up with
this bandwidth-hogging resource-hogging browser-proprietary
garbage.  I feel like "shooting them the bird" when I see that.
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner
www.OrpheusComputing.com