Re: [PCWorks] Uninstalling SP3

  • From: "Anne Nevil" <anne1nevil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:04:44 -0400

(Hi Anne, please don't delete the original post. ;-)

I'm most curious as to what all this has to do with uninstalling SP3.
-Clint
---
I apologize...I DID mean to send that post to Larry OFF LIST and just was
careless... Larry was right..one cup of coffee (and a bad night's sleep.)

I WAS trying to give him some things to do to maybe speed up his computer.

I need to add, that the iISystemWiper I use..It is only for IE and AOL (AOL
has never been on any computer I have...talk about slowing down!)The only 2
things I have ticked on the IE tab (and that is the only one I use) are
Cookies and Temp. Files.

One website can easily put 15 cookies on your computer, so I clean it with
that every day.

Glad Larry has decided NOT to try an uninstall SP3...that sounds like
'Format City' to me. ;)