Re: [PCWorks] Uninstalling SP3

  • From: LarryB <larryb227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 07:02:20 -0400

I'll leave it on and check for something else. I have removed many files
to increase the disk space by backing up files that were quite large.
Like pictures, movie files, map files, etc.
When I move my mouse up or down the list of programs it seems to
hesitate going where I am pointing. As if it is busy and then it catches
up. (not the mouse pointer but the indication that it has selected it.)

How is that back Clint hope it's healing.

Larry Browning
Have a great day