Re: [PCWorks] Uninstalling SP3

  • From: LarryB <larryb227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 07:45:33 -0400

Yea Clint I have been working on this slow thing for awhile. I've done
all those things except the CPU check and I'll do that.

Anne was trying to help and meant to send it to me off list but must
have only had one cup of coffee at that time. We all do it. It's that
type A personality I think ha. We usually fire back and forth without
all the rules.

What happens with the mouse thing is I'll point to Start>All Programs
and then when I move up the list the mouse moves ok but the hightlighted
part is behind it kinda like when I had the wrong screen driver
installed. It has a lag. Usually the blue highlighted area is right with
the mouse where on the computer at work it might be 3 items behind and
the jump up to the mouse arrow.

(Back problems are not fun. Hang upside down might help.)

Larry Browning
Have a great day