Re: [PCWorks] Netbooks

  • From: Peter Kaulback <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 11:06:27 -0400

I came across this article on making a Mac netbook with your very own Hugh:

http://i.gizmodo.com/5156903/how-to-hackintosh-a-dell-mini-9-into-the-ultimate-os-x-netbook#viewcomments

I have OSX dvds and a broken Mac I can't fix yet, maybe I can find a
real cheap mini 9 too :)

Not that I don't like Ubuntu, Jaunty Jakalope is a few weeks away but I
like an OS challenge. Like the BeOS successor Haiku http://www.haiku-os.org/

Peter Kaulback