Re: [PCWorks] Keyboard Questions

  • From: David Grossman <dgrossman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 00:15:31 +0300

Hello, Tom,

You'll need some help remapping the keyboard, and if you're satisfied with
the $6 option or the fact that you'll be going to a store with somebody,
then it may not be worth the effort.

Otherwise, you can try some of the options at
http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=remap+keyboard&tag=srch&sear
chtype=downloads&filterName=platform%3DWindows%2CWebware&filter=platform%3DW
indows%2CWebware

For example,
http://download.cnet.com/MapKeyboard/3000-2094_4-10623201.html?tag=mncol
looks reasonable, although I haven't tried it.

Also, check out
http://vlaurie.com/computers2/Articles/remap-keyboard.htm
and a lot of interesting articles at
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=remap+keyboard+in+windows&meta=