Re: [PCWorks] Keyboard Questions

  • From: David Grossman <dgrossman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 01:12:43 +0300

Hello, Tom,
I'm all for Clint stuffing his wallet and getting rich, rich, rich as a
result of running PC Works.
However, maybe we can find a different way.

Tom, the keyboard I'm using right now is quite standard. It's an HP KB-0316,
and it came bundled with this computer, about 3 years ago. I have no doubt
that it is quite standard. It's certainly not a special order.
The keys are basically where you described them.
The only difference is that my backslash key is to the right of the LEFT
shift key. That's probably what you meant. If so, my standard keyboard is
your dream keyboard.
It's not a special order, Tom. It's readily available.
David Grossman