Re: [PCWorks] Firefox - address box down-arrrow list

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 04:37:38 -0500

The URL's in the address bar *ARE* derived from the History.

The problem with the "0" method is it never will remember any
URL's, which I guess is fine if that's what you want.  I had
mine to set to 0, but there came a time when I NEEDED a
previous URL and then I didn't have it.  So I have mine set to
remember history in the event I need it, but then I use IE
Privacy Keeper to clean it when I don't need any URL's.

Something interesting about what you said about misspellings,
look at this: http://foxfire.com/ .  They created a domain
based on the misspelling, capitalizing on it.

(Please remember to remove our email addresses from
threads.....mine at least ;-).
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner