Re: [PCWorks] Firefox - address box down-arrrow list

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:07:55 -0500

Until someone else replies that uses FF3, and uses FF
regularly......I can tell you now that program just talked
about on the list (IE Privacy Keeper) will get rid of the
History and URL History.  (It's FireFox, not Foxfire ;-).

As to why it's remaining, obviously it's staying behind in a
folder that's not getting deleted.  I don't have my FF History
saved, so knowing that; FF is in 3 different folders, so check
these for some kind of History:

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox
C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Local
Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox

Don't just look for the obvious "History", it may be under
"Profiles" as well.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner