-=pctechtalk freelists=- Re: Freelists group has been approved.

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PC_Tech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:18:45 -0500

NS,
    I'm also looking for a MyGroups type of link to make that easier.  If
none of us can find it anytime soon, I'll send the question to John Madden
(the guy who seems to be running the server nearly by himself).

    You don't HAVE to become a member of FreeLists.org in order to make
changes to your email settings, but we would have to revise the PCTT FAQ to
explain how to use the user server controls (for setting their preferences
through email messages).

Peace,
G Man