-=pctechtalk freelists=- Re: Freelists group has been approved.

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PC_Tech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTT <FreeLists>" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 21:57:52 -0500

Hi NS,
    It's freelists.ORG.  I've discovered that this host supplies some web
space that we can set up (to house some of those Files and Bookmarks).  In
fact, they expect us to use it for the list.  Unfortunately, I don't yet
know if there's a way to allow our members to upload stuff to it.  The email
message archives are located at
//www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/, btw

    Thanx for the nice compliment.  It's VERY much appreciated, especially
coming from you.     :O)

Peace,
G Man