-=PCTechTalk=- Re: zone alarm update and windows update

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:25:15 -0400

Cristy,
    I am in the middle of something and cannot reboot my system until it's
done.  Unfortunately, I need to reboot before I can get into my sandbox to
see what my updated icons now look like for comparison.  Hopefully, someone
else running the updated version will be replying soon.  If not, I'll check
as soon as I can, but I already know it's going to be awhile before that's
possible.

Peace,
Gman