-=PCTechTalk=- Re: [x post] Panda AV - Platinum

  • From: "David Weaver" <djweaver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:25:41 -0500

Made sure the program isn't blocked?  Is it all programs having the problem?

Let me ask this  What was the order of installation.  It should be something
fixable.  When I redid my wife's computer I used WinXP Pro slipstreamed with
SP/2 and then installed Panda without incident.  Updated just fine. And it's
working.  Only thing I did have to do was set up the rule to allow lan
traffic to avoid prompts.

Dave