-=PCTechTalk=- Re: www.Nachi removal tool

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:25:58 -0800

Welll sorry  this topic preturbes you . But SOME of us don't know what maybe
you do..  but maybe what REALLY bothers you is that the replys aren't being
cut to size. I spect that is it.  Can't blame you for being agrivated for
that.. Could be that the ones of us who aren't restricted as you apparently
are, tend not to think about that..we forget.  Remembering stuff that is
never dealt with on one side of the world is hard to do. BUT I try harder
not leave endless stuff attached...
  *~<*> Mary Lou<*>~*
                 /\ - /\
    kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx