-=PCTechTalk=- Re: www.Nachi removal tool

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:06:47 -1200

There is a lot of stuff on <microsoft.com> under the blaster subject,
and nachi is supposed to be one of blasters progeny.  I got rid of mine
with a re-format, because it coincided with my installation of WinXP.
Once this was up and running, as I have said before, Panda on line scan
came up with 36 infections!!!

I have not found any reference to nachi in any virus lists!  I thought
maybe it was a spoof thing, something else being misreported, but now
you have it...............?

HTH
Rick H